Meet Tawana Langford...
I am your full service agent that takes pride in my professionalism and past experience as an Executive Assistant to a General Manager, President and many Senior Vice Presidents as well as HR Manager.(all which require organization, the important need for follow up calls and a lot of communication.) As a parent, I know the importance of schools and a kid and family friendly neighborhood and community.
I am a lifetime resident of Maryland that is very familiar with many counties within Maryland. I work with Renters as well as with Buyers to find their dream home and Sellers to market and get top dollar for the sale of their properties.
I am a Property Manager and have been a Realtor for 0ver 10 years while being very active within the community volunteering and coordinating numerous events.
I strive to make sure EXCELLENCE is what my customers receive and are happy and satisfied with my services. Referrals and repeat clients are the BEST way for me to know the appreciation.
Certifications and Recognitions
- REALTOR® since 2005
- Top Producer
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Maryland Assocaition of Realtors
- Member of Prince George's County Association of Realtors
- Housing Affordability Committee Member
- Community Service Committee Member
- Care Award Committee Member
- World Wide Relocation
- Active Supporter for Relay for Life, Breast Cancer Awareness, Children's Hospital and Special Olympics
- PTA President for Francis T. Evans Elementary School (2008-2012)